Saturday, July 30, 2011

Road Trip!!

I know that I fell woefully short on the blogging this week, and I promise that all will be explained.

Eventually.

Just not right now.

For now, I give you: iPhone snaps from an itty bitty little roadtrip.

Snapbucket,Set: '30s,Vignette: Sm. Black,Filter: Vintage,Frame: Rounded White,Original

Set: '30s,Snapbucket,Vignette: Sm. Black,Filter: Vintage,Frame: Rounded White,Original

Set: '30s,Snapbucket,Filter: Vintage,Vignette: Sm. Black,Frame: Rounded White,Original

Snapbucket,Set: '30s,Filter: Vintage,Vignette: Sm. Black,Frame: Rounded White,Original

Vignette: Sm. Black,Filter: Vintage,Set: '30s,Snapbucket,Frame: Rounded White,Original

Snapbucket,Vignette: Sm. Black,Set: '30s,Filter: Vintage,Frame: Rounded White,Original

Snapbucket,Set: '30s,Vignette: Sm. Black,Filter: Vintage,Frame: Rounded White,Original

1 comment:

viviZ said...

Enjoy your roadtrip! I am catching up on your blog. xoxo

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.