Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Launching Her Career

My littlest baby has embarked on a new path... that of violinist.

After a hands-on music presentation at her preschool, she became enamored with the instrument, and she spent weeks lobbying for lessons. When I happened to talk to a friend who mentioned that her daughter had started to play, I decided that maybe I should indeed follow up. After a little research and some email correspondence, Foxy's life as a real-life violin player was born. (And yes, I do like that adding a sprinkling of the arts to her character counter-balances -- to a certain extent -- the pole-dancer-in-waiting nickname.)

At any rate, she is wild about her new endeavor and practices up a storm. Let's hope that the passion is rooted deep and holds true for awhile. The thing comes with a one-year rental agreement, after all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.