Thursday, March 17, 2011

Remember My Little Buddies?

If you've followed my blog for any length of time, you probably remember K & K -- the little dudes I photographed every month of their first year.

Well, K & K are now about a year-and-a-half, and I still look for opportunities to hang out with them. Yesterday, their mom graciously agreed to show me around her adopted hometown of Cayucos, as I needed to scout some possible locations for a future session. Of course, a big part of the attraction, for me, was getting to catch up with these guys and their mama.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They certainly brightened an otherwise gray and drizzly day. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.