Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Placeholders

Last weekend's session was postponed due to client illness, and it looks like potential rain has already derailed at least one of this weekend's sessions. Such is the way it goes with location photography in the winter/early spring, even in this typically lovely part of the world. Ah, well. At least we have the return of late sunsets. If only I could get my body -- and the bodies of my kids -- adjusted to the time change.

I have a few other draft posts percolating, and I'll work hard to get those pulled together and online soon. For now, though, I simply offer up a glimpse at my yahoos at the park yesterday, enjoying some sunshine before the fog and drizzle rolled in.

Photobucket

Who said it was tough being the little sister? I'd say it's often she who wears the pants... and sits atop the dogpile.

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.