Tuesday, March 8, 2011

One Smiley Dude

Yesterday's session was with a little guy that I first met when he was just a few months old. Here's Mr. A back then:

Photobucket

I always have a great time seeing just how much my little clients have grown, but this smiley dude was an absolute delight. I don't think they get much happier or sweeter than this!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It sounds like I'll get to photograph him with his lovely parents later this spring. As you might imagine, I'm definitely looking forward to that!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.