Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Another Couple From the Files

So I'm working -- slowly but surely -- on redecorating E's room. Among other things, I'm enlarging some of my favorite "action shots" of his for display on his walls.

While looking for some of those images tonight, I came across these little gems from the summer. The yahoos were about to go in to see Foxy's first movie in a theater, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. The theater staff told us it was in 3-D and gave us these nifty glasses. For the record, the movie looked exactly the same to me when I took off the glasses, but they sure did make for a funny snap before we went in to take our seats.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.