Friday, September 18, 2009

Sensational Senior

I had the pleasure of doing K's senior photos yesterday, and when I say pleasure I truly mean it. I had a great time hanging around with her (as well as her buddy, A, and my dropped-from-the-sky-at-just-the-right-time intern, Danielle). I dragged those three all over town, had them tote bags and gear and asked K to do quickeroo clothing changes in random alleys, but they never seemed to mind. They were even polite when I showed my age by asking if "you'd wear that dress without pants under it." Oops.

As you can see, it was no trouble at all making this girl look good.

Hope you and your family like the peek. And good luck in the tournament this weekend!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And P.S.: Girls, tell me that cafe window wasn't worth the embarrassment!

1 comment:

Katie Brooks said...

Thank You so much Erin! I had a ton of fun and will refer you to all of my friends!

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.