Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hot Diggity Dog!

While in Carmel last weekend, I took E over to Target. We love Target, and we were eager to escape the "droggy fizzle" that hung over the football field where the rest of our family was watching Menlo School take on Carmel High.

In an effort to buy some browsing time, I sent E across the aisle to look at some Halloween gear. BIG mistake.

My darling son had found the dog costumes. Yes, dog costumes. And he was adament that Crunch needed to dress up this year. I tried to shut it down, but he had his heart set on a hot dog or a lobster. I was allowed to pick. He swore he'd convince his dad that it was not at all a waste of money.

Yeah right, I thought. Good luck with that.

When we got back to the cabin, we decided that Crunch needed to try it on. To my surprise, we needed only to dangle a couple of treats in the air to get him to comply with our request. Not that he was thrilled, mind you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Doesn't this shot say, "Lady, when will you be done humiliating me?"

Photobucket

Later, I cracked up when I walked in the room and found that Crunch had discovered a much better use for the hot dog suit:

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a silly family.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.