Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The 'Rents in Their New Digs

My parents recently put down some roots in San Luis, and they've been busy getting their new place up and running. It's looking mighty good, and they took a quick break this morning to rest on their new mini-sofa and give me some smiles.

Photobucket

One of the reasons I had them plop on the kiwi couch was because it was the only room without brownout shades. While waiting for their shutters to be installed, they covered the windows with package wrapping/butcher paper. It is smartly functional, but it does cut down on the interior photo opps. :)

I did bounce a flash to catch them working on some decorating projects in the kitchen -- specifically, getting some pics of their grandkids ready to hang on the walls.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Welcome to the Central Coast, guys!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.