Friday, September 11, 2009

Grins, Giggles and Enough Energy to Power My House

So last night I was driving home from my most recent session thinking, "Somebody has GOT to come up with a way to turn kids' energy into something we can use. I mean, we all need to Go Green, right? How about putting a bunch of kids on some treadmills hooked up to my house and letting them generate the electricity to power up my DVR?"

Right? Wouldn't that put a dent in our greenhouse gas emissions?

Okay. Maybe not. Plus there are likely some child labor laws deeming that an incredibly bad idea.

But seriously, so many times I marvel at the energy and enthusiasm that kids have in spades. And the kids I got to hang with last night were no exception. They basically had two speeds: fast and faster. It was a wild ride trying to keep up with them!

Here's a little sneak peek for their parents. Honestly, this will be a fun session to edit. There are so many action shots -- some of my favorite to capture and share with families. I have a feeling that the final gallery will be a great reflection of the spunky, silly, loving dynamic that this family has goin' on.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.