Saturday, September 5, 2009

Anybody Need Some Baby Gear?

A couple of months ago, we dedicated most of a weekend to clearing out our storage room and cleaning out the garage. We felt good about our accomplishments, and everything looked pretty good... except that a lot of our old baby gear -- A LOT -- ended up getting parked right in the middle of the newly cleaned garage.

The pile of stuff prohibited Brian from parking in the garage, leading to the previously blogged about Very Bad Morning. My car is now back from the body shop and Brian's is about to go in. He told me in no uncertain terms that when his ride is back to its former glory, HE'S PARKING IT IN THE GARAGE. And that apparently I'd agreed to sell the stuff online. Huh.

So this morning I hauled a bunch of the stuff out of the garage and took some quick photos to post on craigslist. There are a few decent things in the lot, including a very pretty Graco bassinet that looks brand-new (minus one insignificant little piece that we can't find, rendering it unsellable to the local resale shop). Our younger two slept in it for their first few months, but you would never know. The thing really does look great. And it has lots of sentimental value to me, so I want it to find a nice home.

Anyway, if you know of anyone who'd be interested in the bassinet, rocking horse, bike trailer, tricycle, or an unpictured wooden high chair, drop me an email or give me a call. The hubs is starting to get cranky. I'm expecting my camera equipment to start disappearing a piece at a time, replaced by cut-and-pasted ransom notes left under my pillow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.