Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Go Gators!

Apparently, Mr. Soccer wasn't all show; the little man had some skillz going on during his first two games of the season. (At least it appeared that way to his untrained mom.)

I brought my camera along last weekend... and then I almost put it away when I saw what the other team was wearing. I thought that the Gators were the bright green team of U6. It seems that I was mistaken, and the Yodas are the brightest of the brights. It all made for A LOT of green going on on the field.

Photobucket

He certainly wasn't afraid to get in there and mix it up:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Gators had some pretty cute fans, too. :)

Photobucket

And Mr. Soccer was looking fierce, even when he wasn't quite on target. Gotta love that!

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Luis Obispo, California
I'm a Central Coast mother of three offering customized photography services to families in the San Luis Obispo area. For more info, please contact me at erin@erinclausenphotography.com.